Our work on Public Policy Engagement has evolved over a decade or so as can be seen from some of the work mentioned on this site.
ENGAGE Public Policy is also a research, advice and practice service to help bridge the gaps between the public, policymakers, practitioners and academics.
We have expertise and experience of various forms of engagement including:
- Citizenship, government and public policy education at all levels – from secondary school through to post-graduate and from public to professionals.
- Policy Labs – online, secure, deliberation spaces
- Establishing Public Policy Blogsites and other social media presence (including technical support).
- Giving adviceto Policymakers in Parliament, Government and public agencies
- Turning research results into Policy Briefings
- Conducting research projects
- Researching the needs of Policymakers and Academics
- Organizing policy conferences, seminars and ‘Chatham House’ rule events
- Designing and implementing development programs for Policymakers
- Dealing with the media and publishing on professional platforms
And much, much more.
We have worked for a variety of government, public and not-for-profit organisations.