ENGAGE Public Policy is a research, advice and practice service to help bridge the gaps between policymakers, practitioners and academics.
We have expertise and experience of various forms of engagement including:
- Policy Labs – online, secure, deliberation spaces
- Establishing Public Policy Blogsites and other social media presence (including technical support).
- Giving advice to Policymakers in Parliament, Government and public agencies
- Turning research results into Policy Briefings
- Conducting research projects
- Researching the needs of Policymakers and Academics
- Organizing policy conferences, seminars and ‘Chatham House’ rule events
- Designing and implementing development programs for Policymakers
- Dealing with the media and publishing on professional platforms
And much, much more.
We have worked for a variety of government, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Dr Carole Talbot, Prof. Colin Talbot and associates
ENGAGE Public Policy Ltd | Company Registration: 10888042 | United Kingdom